The World of MELT

MELT releases a carefully selected choice of new World Music, Jazz and Acoustic recordings from Africa. It features names from the past; Madala Kunene, Bernard Mndaweni, Amampondo and Mabi Thobejane, and new exciting artists; Greg Georgiades, Ashish Joshi, L.A.P. (Live African Percussion), Syd Kitchen & Thongo African Band. MELT 2000 has a vast library of video recordings spanning more than a decade, and this is being transferred and edited for DVD release during the course of 2006/7.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Moses Taiwa Molelekwa - Darkness Pass 1


Moses Molelekwa's Darkness Pass 1 from the album Darkness Pass Solo Piano (BWSA079) has been edited into a music video by Lianne Cox for MELT 2000's DVD release Moses Taiwa Molelekwa Live at the Fin de Siecle Festival Nantes 1997 (MZADV001).

See www.melt.co.za for more information


1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Reluctant Nomad said...

You just left a comment on my blog so I went to your webpage which was a bit difficult to find a place to comment on so I went to your other blog, ie this one.

And, what do I see? A post on that fantastic guy, Molekwa! So, I'm pleased I got deflected. I haven't compared what's different between the two blogs but this one is cool even though you don't post here often.

Anyway, time to go out now and have a debauched time! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home